You can call us, email us or if you're ready to make your vacation booking, you can directly book online (click on ‘Register’ in the top right side Menu Bar and create an account, or if you already have an account with us, login in to your account).
If you decide to book online, follow these easy steps:
- Choose your destination,
- Type your holiday or activity on the intuitive search bar or go directly in ‘Your Holidays’ section, select your travel destination and choose between our different travel styles,
- Select your holiday,
- Finalize your booking with the questions related to the package you choose (in ‘Answer the following questions’ at the bottom of the package’s webpage),
- And add to ‘Travel basket’.
To confirm your booking online, you need to create an account or login in to your account.
Registration on dUS website gives you useful tools for managing your bookings. Click on ‘Register’ in the top right side Menu Bar, follow the instructions, insert your information and click on ‘Join Now’.
Your Bookings are visible inside the ‘Travel Basket’ section.
The Travel Basket allows you to:
- Customize your own travel plan,
- View your travel itinerary,
- Pay your balance,
- Ask additional questions or requests,
- Edit your account information,
- Review all your booking details,
- Make additional purchases.
If you're having trouble accessing the 'Travel Basket' or ‘Login’ system, please email us at [email protected]
We mainly offer private holidays to suit your interests, specific travel dates and budget.
However, we also organize small group holidays with fixed departure dates. On most of our fixed departure holidays, you’ll be traveling with a small group of 6-12 people, though the average size of a group is about 8-10 people. Of course, it is possible to book holidays for larger groups as well.
We also organize corporate trips frequently.
To travel independently, you must be at least 18 years old. There are no upper age limits for most of our trips; however, some trips are catered to adventurers and a good level of fitness is required. An adult must accompany all children under the age of 18. The minimum age varies depending on holiday types. Our standard holidays are open to children aged 13 years or older when accompanied by a parent. Some of our adventurous holidays have a higher minimum age.
Some of our holidays are open to families with children aged between 6 and 17 years old.
Most of our holidays are based on twin sharing basis. Thus, a single room supplement is sometimes applicable.
As a solo traveler, you have two options:
- You can be paired up with another traveler of the same gender (Shares are not guaranteed).
- You also have the choice to pay for a single supplement if you don’t want to share a room with someone else.
We will try our very best to accommodate all dietary requirements. Please let us know at the time of booking if you have any dietary requirements/ food allergies.
Travel insurance is mandatory. You are required as a condition of booking to have an adequate travel insurance. You must provide proof of your travel insurance; you will not be able to join one of our trips without it.
If you are planning to travel to high altitude, please check what your insurance policy covers as many insurances do not provide cover above 2,500 meters. You will need a full insurance covering medical treatments, accidents and evacuation by helicopter.
It is also a good option to choose an insurance that covers flights cancellation and unexpected losses and damages.
As travelers arrive from all over the world, we do not include international airfare in our prices. However, we would be happy to help you arrange your flights.
All our guides speak English fluently. Some of our guides speak other foreign languages too (French, Russian, Hindi, Nepali, Chinese and other languages).
If you wish to cancel your holiday, you must notify us by email at [email protected]
If you cancel some or all portions of your booking, cancellation fees will apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
- 56 days or more prior to departure, we will retain the deposit (20%);
- between 30 and 55 days prior to departure, we will retain 30% of the total booking cost;
- between 15 and 29 days prior to departure, we will retain 50% of the total booking cost;
- between 4 and 14 days prior to departure, we will retain 80% of the total booking cost;
- 3 days or less prior to departure, we will retain 100% of the total booking cost.
We very rarely cancel a trip. If dUS cancels, you will be fully refunded or you can keep your deposit for another travel product.
Please note that an itinerary is intended to be a guideline; local conditions and weather may necessitate slight itinerary variations.
We do! The price varies according to the number of travelers. More people in your group, less you will pay.
Between 79 days and 56 days before the tour, only the deposit is forfeit (20%). Thereafter a percentage of the total cost of the tour will be due:
- between 55 and 15 days prior to departure: 50% of the holiday price,
- between 14 days and 7 days prior to departure: 100% of the holiday price.
Yes, you can make a last minute booking subject to availability. We emphasize the importance of making a booking last minute. dUS will help you find last minute holidays. However, we restrict last minute bookings online (5 to 7 days) as we want to ensure that everything is correct and payment is processed.
But don’t wait until the last minute, especially if your heart is set on a certain type of holiday or travel experience. Most of the time, the best deals always sell out early.
You can pay by Bank Transfer or by Credit or Debit card.
Please note that bank service charges are the responsibility of the client.
We give the utmost importance in keeping your data safe and secure. Your credit card details are encrypted through the use of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, and public-key security. During transmission of your credit card details, the encryption software will transfer your information from your browser to our server in an encrypted form that eliminates any possibility of the information being intercepted enroute over the internet.
This depends. Some 'special offers' require payment to be made at the time of booking. For most of our trips, we only require a per-person deposit to hold your booking and you can pay in 1, 2 or 3 times.
Between 79 days and 56 days before the tour, the deposit is forfeit (20%). Your balance is due later:
- between 55 and 15 days prior to departure: 50%,
- between 14 days and 7 days prior to departure: 100%.
Your credit card will only be charged if the booking has been confirmed exactly as quoted. If dUS is unable to confirm your booking, you will not be charged.
Contact us via email and you will be advised on other payment options. We offer multiple payment options such as Western Union or IME.
Your Travel Basket and Login access give you the opportunity to let us know your special requests and ask additional questions.